Dark Knight Blu-ray Guest Stars YOU!

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Warner’s upcoming Dark Knight Blu-ray disc will feature several firsts in BD-Live interactive features. The disc’s content will reportedly let you create and distribute your own picture-in-picture commentary.

Discuss "Dark Knight Blu-ray Guest Stars YOU!" here. Read the article.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Interesting. Too bad I didn't like the movie.

Maybe it's just me, but all these BD live features seem totally pointless to me. Why would I want to watch a movie while chatting with someone online?

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Interesting. Too bad I didn't like the movie.

Maybe it's just me, but all these BD live features seem totally pointless to me. Why would I want to watch a movie while chatting with someone online?
Yeah. It's a feature I'll probably never use...

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Why would you want to do anything other then watch a movie, when you're watching a movie?

SheepStar

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
You mean you guys don't watch movie while tapping away at a cell-phone sms-ing friends that you're ... watching a movie? How quaint. :)

I can see the kind of people this would appeal to and it sure ain't me. The one about asking questions to Nolan is a real gem. God, can you imagine what an awful experience that would be?

The last thing I want to see/hear while watching a movie is...

Gopher193: Batman sux.

l337 D00d: No he doesn't.

Nolan: Blimey, I thought the bloke was real cabbage and rice, that's why I made the movie.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis