Audioholics SOTU Trade Show - Registration Deadline This Weekend!

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
This weekend is your last chance to register for our 10th Annual State of the CE Union Event to be hosted this October 23rd and 24th at the beautiful Disney Dolphin resort in Orlando Florida. With 7 state of the art demo rooms packed with never before seen A/V gear from leading manufacturers, great educational seminars and tons of free food and product giveaways, you won’t want to miss out. Register NOW!

Discuss "Audioholics SOTU Trade Show - Registration Deadline This Weekend!" here. Read the article.

J

jamie2112

Banned
I really wish I could attend this but I just did AES and cannot afford it. Next year I will be attending for sure...:(

TICA

TICA

Audioholics Accounts Manager
Sorry you can't make it

I really wish I could attend this but I just did AES and cannot afford it. Next year I will be attending for sure...:(

We're sad to hear you can't make it this year. We'll make sure the videos go up as fast as possbile so you can all enjoy it virtually.

We will not be hosting the event next year. If we do it again, it will be in the Clearwater area.

TICA :cool:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hey, why not hold it in Tucson next time? It's really nice around here in October. Come on...you know that you want to. :)

Sure, there's the logistics of it all. But, that's what Matt is for! :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis