Rush Adds Moving Pictures to Rock Band

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
I don't know about you but I've been fence-sitting as to whether I'd grab Rock Band 2 this September when it releases, or hold out for the next iteration of Guitar Hero (IV). But when Harmonix and MTV Games announced that the fourth complete album to the Rock Band Music Store catalog would be Moving Pictures by Rush - the decision was sealed in stone. Available August 26, Rush's biggest selling album, Moving Pictures, will be added to the Rock Band DLC catalog giving rock fans the opportunity to build a complete set list to take on their virtual world tour.

Discuss "Rush Adds Moving Pictures to Rock Band" here. Read the article.

birdonthebeach

birdonthebeach

Full Audioholic
I am always excited when RUSH makes the Audioholics front page...

:D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Do you have to buy 3 or 4 "rock band drum sets" and link them to play the drum parts???:D

SBF1

N

ned

Full Audioholic
I'm either too young or old. I don't recognize any of these artists. :D

Doug917

Doug917

Full Audioholic
I love Rush and this album...the thing I don't like is the fact that Tom Sawyer and Limelight are already available in the game and they expect people to double-dip. They need to come up with something to solve the issue of buying an album cheaper when you already have some songs that comprise the album.

I understand some of the previous versions of songs on the album are covers...but does this even matter when you take or hand someone the mic anyhow? I don't think so.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis