Giant LED Screens Symbolize a Shrinking World

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
The once humble LED was elevated to symbol of Chinese economic might as a roll-out giant screen at the Olympics opening ceremony in Beijing. Similar LED display technology has been put to use by rock legends Genesis to wow audiences and can be seen at many major urban areas worldwide.

Discuss "Giant LED Screens Symbolize a Shrinking World " here. Read the article.

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
Cool read. :)
Thank you 3db. I tried to tie in a few different seemingly related ideas and I hoped it didn't seem too scattered. I believe as a technology, the LED has come a long way from the little red lights on my Merlin portable game system when I was a kid. Hey... we didn't have those fancy PSPs in my day, it was Merlin and Coleco Football... I'm sure I'm not alone in having a long history together with LEDs.

hmm... come to think of it that might have been a good entry into the article. Anyone of my generation used to play with LED-based graphics all the time. I can still hear that dee-dee-dee, dee-de-dee that Coleco football made when you scored a touchdown.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis