Netflix Delivery Troubles

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
You may experience delays receiving your movie-picks in your next Netflix fix. The DVD-rental subscription service declared it has suffered a serious system outage since last Thursday. The troubles will cause delays in DVD shipments to about a third of its 8.4 million customers.

Discuss "Netflix Delivery Troubles" here. Read the article.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yep. I'm one of them - I think. It's hard to tell, because the system would indicate that they haven't acknowledged receipt of the movie that I sent back earlier this week, but the movie that was at the top of my queue was removed. I guess I'll know if I receive something in the mail today...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I got an e-mail last night around 9:30pm that said that all outstanding shipments were being sent out on Friday. I'll see if I get anything today, as they would have had to ship long before that e-mail was sent out to actually get something in the mail on Friday. However, they are issuing a 15% credit, and I only had one DVD that got held up, so that's not too bad.

emorphien

emorphien

Audioholic General
I got dinged by this as well, supposedly all three of my missing DVDs were shipped yesterday. I hope for the same, that they were shipped well before the emails Adam, I'd like to have something to watch this weekend.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Woohoo! I'm pretty happy, now. My queue shows that Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay (that I was really hoping to get this weekend) was shipped yesterday and should arrive today. Excellent! I hope that you are as lucky, emorphien. It would be great to get all three of your DVDs for the weekend.

emorphien

emorphien

Audioholic General
Curious to hear what you think of that movie.

G

gus6464

Audioholic Samurai
That reminds me I have to mail back 2 DVDs I have had for over a month lol.

majorloser

majorloser

I received an e-mail Saturday from Netflix saying they're going to issue a 15% credit for the inconveinence.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Curious to hear what you think of that movie.
I thought that it was alright. Probably 2.5 stars out of 5. I thought that the first one was hilarious, but this one didn't quite do it for me. Some parts were very funny, but it didn't live up to the original.

emorphien

emorphien

Audioholic General
I thought that it was alright. Probably 2.5 stars out of 5. I thought that the first one was hilarious, but this one didn't quite do it for me. Some parts were very funny, but it didn't live up to the original.
Sounds similar to my friend. From what I can remember he really enjoyed the original but thought this one was almost too dumb and a waste of time. I didn't really love the first one (not my kind of comedy generally speaking) so I don't feel much like spending the time to watch this!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis