Netflix, FFXIII, & Xbox 360

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
What's going on at E3 right now? Clean up from all the minds blown at yesterday's Microsoft press conference. If Gears of War 2, Fallout 3, and Resident Evil 5 weren't enough for you, a new Portal game, Final Fantasy XIII, and Netflix streaming surely were.

Discuss "Netflix, FFXIII, & Xbox 360" here. Read the article.

M

Mw`

Junior Audioholic
Don't forget HD installs, 16x10 support, and 8 person private chat! Wohoo!

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I wish they would have done this with Blockbuster instead of Netflix, but still a good idea nonetheless.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Its good to be a 360 owner...great press conferance, better than last years. Lots of good games coming like Fable 2, Gears of War 2, Fallout 3 and oh yeah FFXIII. The 360 is still the console to beat when it comes to games and online. Xbox live market place just keeps getting better and better. Keep it comin`. Lets see if Sony has anything up its sleeve. They cannot afford to appear to be a lame duck after E3 is over.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Great overview audioholics staff of Microsofts E3 conference. Are you going to be doing one for Sony and Nintendo as well?

Do any members of the audioholics staff attend E3? If not, maybe something to look into in the future.

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
Great overview audioholics staff of Microsofts E3 conference. Are you going to be doing one for Sony and Nintendo as well?
I'm planning to but I haven't had a chance yet.

Do any members of the audioholics staff attend E3? If not, maybe something to look into in the future.
Unfortunately, no. Most of what was there I got from watching the presentation on G4 and from reading the press releases. I'd love to go but I don't think it is in the budget right now and if it was, I imagine that someone higher on the food chain would get the privilege.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I'm planning to but I haven't had a chance yet.

Unfortunately, no. Most of what was there I got from watching the presentation on G4 and from reading the press releases. I'd love to go but I don't think it is in the budget right now and if it was, I imagine that someone higher on the food chain would get the privilege.

That is great to hear you will be writing more articles about E3. Can you give us your impressions and opinions of your winners and losers (if any) of E3 and any other thoughts on where each company goes from here in the future articles if possible. I would like your take on this. If it is decided that a staff member will go in the future, it will be one hell of a gig for whoever is picked!

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
If it is decided that a staff member will go in the future, it will be one hell of a gig for whoever is picked!
No kidding! I'd love to go. I couldn't promise to get much work done though! :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis