PlayStation 3 Movie Downloads Announced

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Soon your options for movie viewing won’t be limited to media-streaming, Blu-ray and extended cut-scenes in your favorite games. Sony Computer Entertainment Pres. Kaz Hirai announced that a movie download service will hit PlayStation 3 this summer.

Discuss "PlayStation 3 Movie Downloads Announced" here. Read the article.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Who's going to have room for movies on their hard drive when their is manditory install for their games now:eek:. I would not have a problem with the manditory install but the majority of ps3 owners have 40gb hard drives. To take full advantage of the ps3 capabilities of multi media and gaming, users will have to upgrade to a external or bigger hardrive.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
That's why I have an external drive :) I am going to upgrade my internal HDD also because I have a 60 and mine is almost full now. That is why I asked the question on the original thread (general discussions by Glocks) what the quality would be, because the better the quality, the larger the download. If it is SD DVD quality, then we're talking a few GB of data at least, and also relatively long download times.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis