Call of Duty 4: Top Multiplayer Game Just Expanded

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Everyone thought Halo 3 was going to be the hottest multiplayer game on Xbox Live. But the Master Chief is playing second string to the modern warfare multiplayer mayhem that is Call of Duty 4 online. It’s been confirmed that Call of Duty 4 is the most played game on Xbox Live for a few months running.

Discuss "Call of Duty 4: Top Multiplayer Game Just Expanded" here. Read the article.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Anyone know when the new maps will hit the PS3? Online only?

HiDefGuru

HiDefGuru

Junior Audioholic
I'm off to download!

Anyone wanna play, my tag is "Callsign SWITCH"

B

BG3

Audioholic
Anyone know when the new maps will hit the PS3? Online only?
From the sound of things in the XBOX camp, the new maps are not a hit. It also sounds like the new maps aren't available in all game types, ie. Free for All.

http://www.infinityward.com/community/forum/index.php?topic=30421.0

The support for this game from Infinity Ward is dissapointing. If it weren't for Gran Turismo and Blu-Ray, I almost wish I'd have stuck with playing FPS on the PC. Of course, the cost and the cheating are much worse on a PC...

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Well, when everyone knows the current maps so well, it isn't any fun either. That sucks, because we usually play Free For All....

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
I like the new maps.

I am not a "good" player by any means. I generally get killed more than I deal respawns to my opponents. But I keep it fun.

If you think what opponents are doing is terribly predictable, then you have an advantage. There is an antitode to every tactic. Even that big map, the Creek where everybody has to be a sniper and you can't move around in that valley.

Just use an assault rifle and RPG and clear out the nesting spots.

I'm pretty easy to please when it comes to games I guess. I see it as a product. They sold it, I bought it, either I like it or not. I do not buy a product predicated on what that company will or will not do to improve the product after my purchase. Anything they do is golden as far as I'm concerned. The no-hassle mulitplay on Live is a Godsend as are any expansion maps.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis