Boston Dynamics - BigDog

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Are you as mad as Michael Bay that last summer's big blockbuster movie didn't come out on Blu-ray? Maybe you are so sick of watching Transformers that you want your own robot with a chain gun mounted to its back so you can automate the destruction of your HD DVD movie collection. Look no further...

Discuss "Boston Dynamics - BigDog" here. Read the article.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I find that video to be very disturbing for some reason. I just had an erie feeling watching it.:confused:

D

davo

Full Audioholic
That's freakin amazing. Stick a chair on it and a decent battery pack so you don't have the noisy motor and you will have a pretty cool ride.
The gopher of the 21st century!

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
I find that video to be very disturbing for some reason. I just had an erie feeling watching it.:confused:
Yeah, that thing is weird. The way it moves is so real that I start feeling bad when it falls down and mad at that guy for trying to kick it over... and then I feel weird for feeling bad/mad... and then I feel scared that I'm actually watching the first in the T series of of man-hating machines...

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah, that thing is weird. The way it moves is so real that I start feeling bad when it falls down and mad at that guy for trying to kick it over... and then I feel weird for feeling bad/mad... and then I feel scared that I'm actually watching the first in the T series of of man-hating machines...
I say kill it now, before Sarah Conner turns from a Hot looking blond into a brunette MILF.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
That was my feeling exactly, I just can't explain why I would feel that way. It was the kicking and the slipping on ice that was bugging me out.:D The jump is pretty cool. The problem it seems to have is with inclines and declines.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis