NASA Uploads Beatles Music To Space - RIAA Not Impressed

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
What does the National Aeronautics and Space Administration do for the 40th anniversary of the 1968 Beatles recording "Across the Universe"? Beam the song into space, obviously. That's exactly what NASA is did last night at 12:00 GMT.

Discuss "NASA Uploads Beatles Music To Space - RIAA Not Impressed" here. Read the article.

Gimpy Ric

Gimpy Ric

That song was listened to by thousands of Amateur Radio Op's, as its the only station that can broadcast music on Ham Radio. BTW, I'm K4SCI since 1999.

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
Does the RIAA actually have anything whatsoever to say about NASA's event, or was that just thrown in the article title to increase the sensationalism of the piece?

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
Does the RIAA actually have anything whatsoever to say about NASA's event, or was that just thrown in the article title to increase the sensationalism of the piece?
No, it was added to increase ridiculousness of the piece. I have heard nothing about the RIAA's involvement - but if it happens you know where you heard it first:)

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
No, it was added to increase ridiculousness of the piece. I have heard nothing about the RIAA's involvement - but if it happens you know where you heard it first:)
Wayde: When will you realize that your humor just escapes the masses...that's all. Welcome to the crowd!! :p:p

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Oh man. I pity the first alien that down loads that song. The RIAA are gonna be all over his ***.
They'll do that good cop bad cop thing... guaranteed, he'll crack like an egg.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis