Yamaha YSP-4000 Digital Sound Projector Review

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Yamaha's Digital Sound Projectors have really burst onto the scene with great presence and accolades. The YSP-4000 is the newest and top-of-the-line product in this well received line. To say that it has been pushed to its limits in this review is probably an understatement. But did it pass? In my book - yes… for movies. There are some seriously cool features of the YSP-4000 like one of the easiest setups I've ever had to do, the super convenient My Beam, and the single speaker(ish) solution. Are you going to need a DVD player or other source? Yes. Are you going to need a subwoofer? Definitely. But for movies, what you'll get is a convincing facsimile of surround from a single source, undeniable cool factor, and convenience galore.

Discuss "Yamaha YSP-4000 Digital Sound Projector Review" here. Read the article.

J

joe68

Audioholic Intern
Ysp 3000

I just wanted to say I opted for the YSP3000 ( budget ) but I find this to do a great job for my set up, no its not perfect but considering the set up and non intrusive qualities this is a great replacement for a bunch of speakers and endless wires. Thanks for your review

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis