MacWorld Rumors, What's This Year's iPhone?

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Steve Jobs shall take the stage tomorrow and deliver unto the children of Mac - his keynote address. And Jobs shall hold aloft his latest offering from the Kingdom of Apple wherein his children shall rejoice in a single nerdgasm that shall shake the heaven and the Earth.

And it will be good.

Admittedly that’s an exaggeration of MacWorld, but only a small one. MacWorld has turned into the event where we hear what the Apple camp has been sitting on all the way through CES.

Discuss "MacWorld Rumors, What's This Year's iPhone?" here. Read the article.

Matt34

Matt34

Steve Jobs shall take the stage tomorrow and deliver unto the children of Mac - his keynote address. And Jobs shall hold aloft his latest offering from the Kingdom of Apple wherein his children shall rejoice in a single nerdgasm that shall shake the heaven and the Earth.

And it will be good.
This had me LOL.:D

birdonthebeach

birdonthebeach

Full Audioholic
oh yes, we all await what the mock-turtlenecked one will grace us with.....
:p

birdonthebeach

birdonthebeach

Full Audioholic
My favorite pre-Macworld quote so far:

"Maybe I’m spot-on with this. Maybe not. But I’ll make one prediction about Apple’s hot new product of 2008 that I’ll stand behind without any waffling: whatever it is, people will complain that it costs way too much money, and they’ll happily stand in line for a minimum of 18 hours to get one."

- Andy Ihnatko, Chicago Sun-Times technology and computer columnist, and former Macworld columnist.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis