A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
AT&T Chief Exec, Randall Stephenson let some information slip about an upcoming 3G version of iPhone to arrive next year. Apple’s tactile media phone uses cutting edge technology in nearly every respect. Yet, it’s saddled with a slower EDGE data transfer speeds. When iphone was released Jobs said the decision not to go 3G was to save battery life in the device. And we all know Apple’s portable devices have a sketchy battery implementation.

Discuss "iPhone 3G in 2008" here. Read the article.

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
The iPhone seems like a cool 0.5 implementation. A pretty face but lacking must have features such as voice dialing over Bluetooth and 3G. Jobs may not have noticed but it's a cell phone and people should have their eyes on the road while driving and the lack of voice dialing defeats the purpose.

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
My issues is the same that many other have - it won't work on my network.

Voice dialing is a must, I would have to say, so that'll really need to be implemented. I'm really suprised a firmware fix hasn't taken care of that altogether as it should be really easy to implement.

As for the 3G network? I'm not sure that would matter nearly as much, at least to me, as the voice dialing... Oh, and ability to work on Verizon Wireless. ;)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis