Too Much TV Bad for Kids - Disney Disagrees

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Have any of you guys seen a Baby Einstein video? Forget about stymieing the growth of a baby's intellect, it'll turn an adult brain to mush.

D

Dolby CP-200

Banned
I call it “brainwashing” :DI don’t watch British TV no more! I haven’t watched any British TV in the past 3 ½ years, now then.;)

They say the same thing about classic fm in the UK that Mozart makes babies brainy? Sounds like a cleaver way of promoting the station, so what’s Disney’s excuse to get more in front of the tube?

no. 5

no. 5

Audioholic Field Marshall
Too Much TV Bad for Kids - Disney Disagrees
That's just about the funniest thing I have read all week. :D

Replacing the development system that has been in place for thousands of years with a DVD doesn't work!? Shocker! :p

B

Buckeye_Nut

Audioholic Field Marshall
My son can now count in spanish thanks to Dora the Explorer:p

M

matto1985

Enthusiast
Well that sucks for Disney. I'm surprised we can't hear the gasps of shock from here. Too Much TV Bad for Kids......shocker

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
You know how much money those deceptive leeches make from kids??? I blame myself, I'm a parent and we bought the videos on the recommendation of a family member, Mikey didn't care for them, so we ended buying 2 dvds only, I hate Disney, it's not what Walt had intended, it's just a big faceless marketing behemoth, the kids are the victims and the parents (I included) should know better.

B

belladigiro

Audiophyte
Disney Is Bad For Kids

"THE WICKED STEPMOTHER/STEPFATHER OR THE DAD WHO IS TRYING TO PROTECT HIS DAUGHTER AND SHE RAN WITH AN OLDER MAN"
I don't like certain Disney Movie because they make children believe that Step parents are EVIL , Witches and Bad People.
Take a look they make stepmother looks evil, jelaous, wicked and ambicious so kids in real life don't want to accept the step-parent as another member of the family Disney already put in their mind step parents are bad persons.

Same with a Father Discipline so that his daughter doesn't run away with a MAN. Like Ariel the little mermaid reveled against her dad to run away after an older man the Prince. Yuk and What about Nemo another run away kid.
So ridiculous to me I don't like this movies make to raise up spoil bratt without feelings for others, not matter how much you sacrifice for a child that is not even yours, they won't appreciate you because of this Disney Crab they make.

Who is with me?

Matt34

Matt34

"THE WICKED STEPMOTHER/STEPFATHER OR THE DAD WHO IS TRYING TO PROTECT HIS DAUGHTER AND SHE RAN WITH AN OLDER MAN"
I don't like certain Disney Movie because they make children believe that Step parents are EVIL , Witches and Bad People.
Take a look they make stepmother looks evil, jelaous, wicked and ambicious so kids in real life don't want to accept the step-parent as another member of the family Disney already put in their mind step parents are bad persons.

Same with a Father Discipline so that his daughter doesn't run away with a MAN. Like Ariel the little mermaid reveled against her dad to run away after an older man the Prince. Yuk and What about Nemo another run away kid.
So ridiculous to me I don't like this movies make to raise up spoil bratt without feelings for others, not matter how much you sacrifice for a child that is not even yours, they won't appreciate you because of this Disney Crab they make.

Who is with me?

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai

Who is with me?
Ummm...maybe you could try to actually parent and not rely on movies?

Again, WTF?!

-pat

M

MatthewB.

Audioholic General
As a a child I grew up on Road Runner-Coyote cartoons, so now as an adult living in AZ, everytime I see a roadrunner, the urge to grab for an ACME rocket is overwhelming at times. :D

I also blame H.R. Pufnstuff and Scooby Doo for my teenage years pot habit.

My love of Martial Arts on Hong Kong Phooey

and my love of booze today on grwoing up in the 70's and 80's watching shows like Speed Buggy and Land of the Lost. ;)

The urge to bong through wine is overwhelmin, please make it stop.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I grew up with Disney and love TV I think I'm fine, but maybe I'm just too brainwashed to know better.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord

Who is with me?
A lot of Kids go through crazy crap from step parents and Fathers. Let's not pretend the world is perfect. It's really not.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis