Legacy Audio Valor Loudspeaker Overview & Demo

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Legacy's latest flagship product, the Valor, is a speaker that pushes the state-of-the-art in high-fidelity further than ever before as a 2,750 watt, 11-driver behemoth that is packed with the latest advances in audio engineering. The sound from the Valor is tightly controlled so interference from room acoustics is greatly reduced, and imaging from the original signal is preserved with greater clarity. The methods used by Legacy to reconstruct the original stereo image go well beyond traditional room correction equalization. Read our preview and watch our YouTube Video of the Legacy Valor to find out more.

valor.jpg

Read: Legacy Audio Valor Loudspeaker Overview & Demo

Last edited:
M

mtrot

Senior Audioholic
Those babies do look sweet! But I wish Legacy would sell a passive version of the Aeris. I really like the mid woofers in the Aeris, but trying to integrate the Aeris into my AVR based system would not be easy because of the way it is designed. So, now I'm looking at the Focus SE or Focus XD.

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
I actually liked the presentation and the approach, which amounts to the $80k millennial designer version of something that has been known for many decades by now with regard to stereo soundstage and room modes. Of course there is a variable poor man's approach to much the same end. With the 'variable' of course being dependent on the quality of drivers one chooses. The other caveat being that the ever present and often overbearing "WAF" would have to be kicked to the curb as well.

Impressive is the type/size of the drivers and their function. I was actually surprised and happy to see this. Hat's off to Legacy for going there.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis