Interview Cary Christie of Artison Audio

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
We got a chance to pick the brain of Cary Christie, a legend in the audio industry and co-founder of Infinity Loudspeakers. This interview will give you a historical perspective of Cary's contributions to the audio world as well as his roadmap for his current company Artison. If you are looking for a killer sound system with high WAF that is virtually invisible, you owe it to yourself to check out the very innovative products coming out from Artison.

Discuss "Interview Cary Christie of Artison Audio" here. Read the article.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
one tiny remark, not interview itself, but on Artison website itself.
Putting QR barcodes to join mailing list on web page is akin to this :

Last edited:
C

chris_w

Audiophyte
Hi Gene

I love the use of multiple magic pebbles under the large screen in Artison's first picture on their website :D

I've always thought servo-ing was the way to go for subs as it give so much more control.
The RCC320R & RCC640R look to be an interesting concept, shame we didn't get to here more about them in your interview. BTW are those B200 drivers in there?

Chris

P

Pun

Audiophyte
Hey this is deffently off topic but just a question I wanted your opinion, have you had a chance to listen to either preamp from Yamaha or marantz the cx5100 or the 8802a and if yea which would you say out of the two you liked best.

Thanks

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis