My Wharfedale speakers

captiankirk28

Full Audioholic
Well it has been a bit since i posted, but now i have had my Wharfedale Opus 2s for 5 months or so and just thought i would give a update! And after listing to them for some time now i dont think i will ever look for speakers again and im not just saying that because i have them, i really love how they sound, as some of you know i hade some SVS MTS-01s and i did like them and they are very nice speakers and come with the best service anyone could ask for but they were just a bit to bright for me, but don't get me wroung they are not that bright of a speaker and they sound really good so don't let this swagger anyone from not buying them! I have had some time with the Wharfedale now and just love the warm sound that they put out, they can also handle as much watts as i want to throw at them and they just will not distort, the imaging is great i always think my center is playing and half to get right next to--to see that it is not playing. I just love these and don't really know what else to say about them sorry:( So i will go now but i do want to thank Wharfedale for making these speakers just for me, i don't know how you knew but you guys nailed it.

O

oppman99

Senior Audioholic
Congrats on your purchase! It's always great to find exactly what you're looking for. The Paradigm Signature S8's gave me the same warm fuzzy feeling you described for your Wharfdale's. More than I really wanted to spend, but worth every dollar (to me). I listened to a pair of B&W 802 D's this week, and I still prefer my S8's. Don't get me wrong, the 802's are amazing and they do a number of things better than my 8's, but they aren't the sound I prefer. Enjoy!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis