AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Very nice bedroom system, Glocks.

It looks like someone's home theater room setup.:D

I would imagine most married guys like myself don't have 100% control over the master bedroom setup.

As far as those back-wall wires, I would just get some black wooden speaker stands and those wires would disappear behind them.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
You could just poke a hole in the rock right behind the speaks drop a sinker on some fishing line down the wall cavity and poke another hole just above the baseboard and fish up the wire, then just run them around the room as is,heck we'll never see em as long as all pics are knee high and above, :D

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Since I got some BPX speakers for my main system, I moved the BP2X to the bedroom, and the BP1.2x to my third system. I just haven't bothered to take any new pics.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I like it. One day my bedroom system will be as nice >_>

Cute dog, too.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Since I got some BPX speakers for my main system, I moved the BP2X to the bedroom, and the BP1.2x to my third system. I just haven't bothered to take any new pics.
Pic of the BP2X

somehow I delted this, so I'm reposting it since I can't edit my first post.

Last edited:
its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Looks great. Time to start filling up that stand with some games though :D

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Got another pair of BPX, so the BP2X moved to my third system and the BP1.2x are boxed up for now. Still need to get some newer pics.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis