Must have HT gadgets/accessories?

R

Randos

Audioholic Intern
Money is burning a hole through my pocket right now and I have an itch to make a purchase. I was wondering what everyone thought some must have or simply really cool HT gadgets or accessories (from cool chairs to SPL meters to stands to remotes to whatever you have/want)?

M

MDS

Audioholic Spartan
SPL Meter
Calibration discs like AVIA and/or DVE
Powerful universal remote (I like Home Theater Master, but Harmony and Prontos are good too).

S

sjdgpt

Senior Audioholic
Maybe one of those nice popcorn poppers. hmmmmm getting hungry right now just thinking about the smell of popcorn.

Remember, there the experience of HT is more than just the sights and sounds.

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
Remote dimmer switches for theater lighting or lighting in any room. Always something that makes people go 'cool!' Also, kick butt touchpanel remotes are nifty. Think Crestron, not Pronto. Motorized blinds are also a sweet addition to any location in the house, but really 'wow' in your theater.

A 6500K backlight for behind the television to reduce eye strain... I second the remote suggestion... better seating, stands or furniture... hiring an ISF calibrator to tweak the system...

RLA

RLA

Audioholic Chief
What! no one has mentioned LFE Butt Kickers in the seats
This one has to be on the WoW list along with the D-Box system ;)

D

djoxygen

Full Audioholic
Well, if the money is burning that badly, *I* could sure put a nice balanced pre-/pro- to good use. :-D

B

bpape

Audioholic Chief
Have you treated your room? No better place PERIOD to spend your money for return vs. investment.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis