MTRYCRAFTS reveals the two BOOMBOXES

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I am very interested to see your pics of the house. Wonderful job. I bet that other box was a pain for sure:eek:.
This is an older picture. The landscaping is well established now:D the car is gone, served me well for a very long time.
Enjoy:)

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Secrets indeed. :)
All I ever wanted to know is what kind of speaker wire you use. :rolleyes:

It's all very nice. A good emergency break might be of some benefit on that driveway. :eek:

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Secrets indeed. :)
All I ever wanted to know is what kind of speaker wire you use. :rolleyes:

It's all very nice. A good emergency break might be of some benefit on that driveway. :eek:
Well, we are lucky that it doesn't snow here. But, yes, it is not for the faint of harts;):D Especially pulling the truck in on the left side of the house, out of the picture.
Oh, the wire. A while back I replaced some with low voltage landscape 14ga, wire behind the built in. The in wall to the speakers are twisted 14ga if I remember. The subs are passive and has the same to it. From the wall it may have some old heavy gauge with dark blue insulation that is semi transparent. Don't remember the name, not expensive for sure.

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
Norm would be wearing shoes ... unless he was at home. ;)
Shoes he made from the submerged cypress he found in the swamp, with the cow that he picked up from Nawtheren maine, and the cotton he saw while visiting the shaker museum PA dutch country:eek::D:)

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
you have a beautiful house and setup ... i wonder why you waited so long to post pics :)

you want me to inform mulester? (and spread the word of this miracle) ;)

Last edited:
J

jamie2112

Banned
Wow thanks for the house pics. Amazing truly......great job it looks beautiful..

anamorphic96

anamorphic96

Audioholic General
Did hell just freeze over or pigs just fly. I never thought this day would arrive. Very nice set up. It seems you like JBL. What models are those ? Are the subs custom ?

How do you have everything wired up ? I see some external amps which look like older Yamahas, and what looks to be an Onkyo 705 or 706.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Wow, that is all really nice Mtrycrafts!
I don't know where to look first.

I took a day off from AH and almost missed the big event.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Okay all of this is great, (really) but what the heck does mtrycrafts stand for dang it!!!

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Amazing and nice, Mtry. I would have sworn you lived in the Shire somewhere.....:)

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
It appears he lives in the south west, possibly Arizona, Nevada, or California. Those clouds look like the most intense clouds you normally get.:D

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
It appears he lives in the south west, possibly Arizona, Nevada, or California. Those clouds look like the most intense clouds you normally get.:D
Im voting : Colorado or Minnesota(although he likes SW decor:eek:), either way its like Moses comming down the mountian and all are amazed:)

nibhaz

nibhaz

Audioholic Chief
Five years I’ve been waiting for this. Did you fall down while doing some remodeling? Did you have a recent encounter with aliens? What now, what has the world come to?

Nice house by the way! After seeing that bar area, I would like to invite myself over. When is dinner?;)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis