Audiophyte
F*cking little girl go cry about it.

Last edited:
M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
This ain't ebay, boy.

...and we don't sell stuff here.

I gotta say, though, you got a set of brass ones to make your first (and perhaps only) post here an attempt to sell stuff.

jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
Uhh...mark...there's a classifieds section for that. I just recently bought a DVD player off another member. DHL tried to deliver it today, but I wasn't home :(

D

d522250

Audiophyte
hmmmmmmm

hey i didnt relizei couldnt post stuff for sale there so you can go f*ck yourself mark. You F*cking Faggot

jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
Awesome. I was trying to be nice and tell you which section to post in (the one marked Classifieds), but you had to turn around and lower yourself to insults. Really man. Just because Mark was being unfriendly doesn't mean you have to act like a 14-year-old.

mkossler

mkossler

Audioholic
Ummm, d522250. So was there lots of thought put into that handle? Not for anyone intending to stick around as contributing member of the community, I'd bet. Of course, that's just a guess, maybe I have some abuse coming too.

Than again, I can appreciate what it's like to find out that I could post anything I wanted, and my parents wouldn't even, like, find out or be able to punish me.

Rock on, d522250! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis