J

JJMP50

Full Audioholic
The RS series was replaced by the RX series almost 2 years ago. Saturday Audio was a big player in selling the remaining stock but I think they're down to just the surrounds and center. Audiogon would be my best guess or just get some RX6's. The changes in the series were mostly cosmetic although I think they may have started using the GS series tweeter, not sure. I really enjoy my RS8's although if I had to point out a weakness I would say that the "sweet spot" is very defined when in stereo mode. Of course that's where my chair is located.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
I was over there this past Thursday and all the had left was the RSLCR, RSFX and the RSW12. They still have most of the Bronze series along with the Radius series and that's it.

D

Digi

Audioholic Intern
Magnolia sells MA's, but not the entire line (at least around here). I was looking hard at the Golds/Silvers, but changed directions after not being able to find exactly what I wanted in their lineup.

O

ougrad02

Audioholic
I actually visited some family in Chicago and decided to check out Saturday Audio. They had just gotten in a pair of b-stock rs6's and had brand new matching center and matching surrounds. I was very excited to see this. I know the new rx models are out but I was really happy to save some money. Thanks a lot for the suggestions guys.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis