D

dc6

Junior Audioholic
Anyone ever own a pair?I was wondering if the quality is considered average or good?

D

davo

Full Audioholic
I own a pair at the moment. The M74's are my first upgrade from some really cheap one's I bought first.
I have to say they sound really REALLY good to me in comparison to the cheapies. It really changed my perspective on sound quality and has cursed me with a permanent case of up-grade-itis.
However a few reviews I've read around the place have complained about the high's not been clear enough, but the mid-range and bass are pretty good.
I'm sure there are better speakers to be found, but these should keep you happy for quite a while.
BTW, which ones are you looking at?

D

dc6

Junior Audioholic
I was looking at A&B sound.No one was around to help so I did not get a chance to listen to them.I can't remeber the series of the speakers but they looked well made.I will have to go back and test them out.Thanks for the info..

D

Dutchman01

Enthusiast
i do have 4x mission M35i speakers and 2x mission M32i's and a mission M3C2i Center speaker.

I do like them verry mutch.

Buckle-meister

Audioholic Field Marshall
Anyone ever own a pair?I was wondering if the quality is considered average or good?
Phew! At least they're not considered poor. :D

I own Mission's Elegante range. I think they're fabulous but you should note that here, the word 'fabulous' encompasses the sum total of the speakers' sound, their looks and the calibre of manufacturer.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I really like the look of Mission. I have a friend who has a complete Mission surround system. I am not sure of the series, but they are pretty solid performers in my book.

solomr2

solomr2

Full Audioholic
I had a pair of mission stereo speakers about 17 years ago or so, back when they were still a relatively unknown speaker company. They were awesome speakers at that time. I truly loved them. I ended up selling every bit of furniture I own, including those speakers, and going on a 5 year consulting stint, traveling around the country. But I never forgot how well and precise those speakers were.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis