Mini statements and statements center channel for sale... pick up only in Colorado.

L

l300lover

Audioholic Intern
I have a pair of mini statements speakers with matching center channel. All the speakers are in excellent condition and get a 10 out 10 for sound but I give them a 6 out of 10 for cosmetics because on one tower the base has a crack in it but doesn't effect performance at all. And there are some nicks on both towers. And the center has some scratches. This is why I have them so cheap! I have some pics of these. So check them out. I spent $700 on just the enclosures which are heavily braced and made of 3/4" MDF. They cost me $600 for the crossovers and then the drivers were another $800 so I spent roughly $2000 on these finished. The center is black but the towers are veneered. Sound great with music or movies. Moving and wont be able to crank the movies anymore because I will have neighbors so downsizing. I am asking $650 for all 3 just because I need the cash. Thanks for your time guys! I live in Longmont, CO 80501 and will not ship only local pick up.

Last edited:
L

l300lover

Audioholic Intern
Price drop to $550 for towers and center! Sound amazing!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis