Mid-bass subwoofer performance

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Also, if you are talking about the range of frequencies a sub is used for, one would need to know the in room response curve at the listening position if it is lacking anything or not.The room has or can have a big effect on some frequencies like a huge suckout which one might consider lacking.

Houston1906

Houston1906

Audioholic Intern
Decided to go with the SVS PB-1000. So far, I am quite impressed with this unit. More clarity and deeper frequency response! This thing has greatly improved my home theater! I am still doing some tweaking, but 30 and below is where this sub really shines. The 40-80 range is solid though.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Decided to go with the SVS PB-1000. So far, I am quite impressed with this unit. More clarity and deeper frequency response! This thing has greatly improved my home theater! I am still doing some tweaking, but 30 and below is where this sub really shines. The 40-80 range is solid though.
A ported sub is normally geared toward sub 40hz performance. With a sealed sub you get better upper end performance, but at the cost of sub 40hz.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis