Michigan vs Ap. State field goal attempt

B

Buckeye_Nut

Audioholic Field Marshall
News flash...... the AP has finally released a photo of the last second Michigan field goal attempt against Appalachian State!!

View attachment 5065

Last edited:
Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
LOL, I hope they keep up the slapstick for one more day. GO DUCKS!

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Hey, maybe we can get the Dolphins to do a last minute re-draft for these guys, they just might be what's needed down here!:D

B

Buckeye_Nut

Audioholic Field Marshall
LOL, I hope they keep up the slapstick for one more day. GO DUCKS!
Eventhough I don't plan to watch the Ducks/UM game tomorrow, I'll be a huge ducks fan!!!

Go Ducks!!

HeHeHe.....

I'm only DVR'ing 3 football games on saturday. One early, One MID...and one late game. I'll catch up on the rest of the games during "gametime recaps".

Im recording the early Ohio state domination....the PSU thrashing of ND....and finally....the Hoaxies getting thrashed by LSU.

Last edited:
Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
the PSU thrashing of ND.....
Be still my beating heart. I think I'd be born again if ND goes winless this year! :D It's the only thing I'd like better than watching the Raiders go winless this year. heh heh

T

The Dukester

Audioholic Chief
Believe it or not, I actually picked ASU over Michigan.:) If I were a gambling man, I could have made out big time.
Even though I think LSU will win, I'm pulling for Va. Tech big time. I'm hoping JoPa whoops up on the Cat'lics and SC puts in on the Dogs (although that's wishfull thinking, I'm afraid). I despise UGA.

One thing for sure, the ASU/Michigan game made a believer out of every top 50 team playing a mid major or even high school team;)

How about my Clemson Tigers putting it on Pops and the Seminoles!? Can you say "Speed!":D That was my kind of Monday Nite Football;)

Oh, yeah, Go Ducks!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis