Members favorites lists

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Over in the "Steam vent" there is a thead about answering the same questions over and over. I have copied my reply because I thought it could be useful here.

"Some of the problem is the layout of the forums. The search "button" should be more obvious (bigger and in a differnt color) The same can be said for the "Please READ before starting a new thread!" post. The "beginners and audiophytes" section is at the bootom of the page when it sould be at the top.

I have also been toying with a "10 BEST" suggestion post. To go along with the sites recomended systems, we the people could vote on our favorite components in different classes. Kind of car and driverish but we the members would vote. We could do it once a year. A couple of months after some major product releases would be good so everyone has time to get out and see the products. I don't have all of it ironed out so I've been dragging my feet, but since this has come up, there is no time like the present! So off i go to post my suggestion..."

Let me know what you think...(Gene/Clint)

Last edited by a moderator:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis