matching stereo amplifier for my pioneer speaker cs-722a

N

nasarkv

Audiophyte
which is the matching stereo amplifier for my pioneer speaker cs-722a. maximum power 120w. rated input 60w. my choice is onkyo, yamaha, sansui

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Are you looking for an amplifier or receiver? What is your budget and what are your sources {cd player, pc, iod, ect?} Is this just for music?

For a music only system where you will be playing an ipod with a 3.5mm to rca cable, I would go for something like the Dayton apa150...

Pyrrho

Pyrrho

Audioholic Ninja
You can use just about any receiver or amplifier you want with those speakers. Just make sure that whatever you select has the features you want. I don't think Sansui makes anything for the U.S. market anymore, but both Yamaha and Onkyo do. You can see their current offerings at their respective web sites, and once you find a model you like, you can then search for a place to buy it. Just make sure you buy from an authorized dealer, if you want the manufacturer to honor the warranty.

If you are on a tight budget, you can go for something used, and then your local Craiglist might be your best option. But, of course, you need to always be careful when buying used; make sure it works properly before you pay for it and take it home.

N

nasarkv

Audiophyte
thanks. my choice is onkyo tx8030 or pioneer a-30k. which is better

anamorphic96

anamorphic96

Audioholic General
Either of those amps will be fine. I would go with the one that has the feature set you like and feels most comfortable to you.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis