Martin Logan SL3's for Sale---S. Florida Pickup ONLY! CHEAP!!!

A

Ari

Audiophyte
This pair of black trim ML SL3's was bought new by me from Sound Advice in Ft. Lauderdale about 6 years ago, and used infrequently since, in my house, which is and has always been smoke free and climate controlled. I can't quite call them mint due to a few tiny scuffs, but they're still in excellent condition cosmetically, you'd have to really look to see the small scuffs, and more importantly, they work perfectly, and sound amazing. I never listend to them at high volumes, and my Aragon 4004 MK2 of course was more than capable of powering them properly. Functionally, sound/performance-wise, they are as good or better than when they were new. I just broke them in for you. :)

Paid $3500 or so, have seen these go used for generally $2,000-$2500, I don't have the boxes anymore, and must insist on a South Florida pickup and payment in cash when you do, but, for these inconviences, I am willing to let them go, a pair of SL3's in perfect working order, for $1695. I doubt you'll find a pair in this condition for that price anywhere.

Please email me at: mammothivory2000@yahoo.com or call me at: 954-227-5138

Thanks for looking.

Ari

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis