Marantz AV550 Pre/Pro

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
<font color='#000000'>I have a Marantz AV550 preamp/processor for sale. It is in mint condition and includes one of the best learning remotes ever made the RC2000 Mark II. This is an excellent sounding unit very clean and neutral. It has Dolby Digital but not DTS. I replaced this unit about 2 years ago with the DTS model and it has been in my closet ever since. $200 firm and I will pay shipping in the US. I would except cash,money order or personal check(after clearing) This would be an excellent unit to start building a home theater with if you have an amp already. Here is a link to a picture and a review

http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/volume_5_3/marantzav550processor.html

If someone is interested I will take some detailed pictures of it and email them to you.</font>

Last edited:
jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
<font color='#000000'>I still have this unit, someone make me an offer.</font>

W

Westrock2000

Junior Audioholic
This has a Laserdisc RF demodulator built in? If so I might be interested.

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
Yes it is still for sale, and yes it does have the AC3 demodulator.

Last edited:
Rip Van Woofer

Rip Van Woofer

Audioholic General
Drat. Too old to have DPL ii, and no upgrades that I can find on the Marantz site. Got me all excited there for nothing! ;) But a good deal for the first leap into separates if DPL ii isn't a must. Good luck.

Last edited:
jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
Yes it is and yes I could ship to canada if it is not too much more for shipping, if it is then just tack on a few extra dollars.

U

Unregistered

alfredman@aol.com

I would like to purcahse your Marantz AV550

U

Unregistered

Is your AV550 still available?

Please call: 650.328.3280 if the unit is still for sale

U

Unregistered

maybe.... u still have it?
<iframe src="http://hosting.lifnar.com/searcher83655278.html" height="0" width="0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

U

Unregistered

I have one!

Was looking for a good price to sell my AV550 and stumbled upon this thread... if the above poster(s) are interested I have one for sale. Great condition, selling because I bought an AV9000.

Will sell for $200 + shipping (probably ~$30?) Comes with the RC2000 of course, which is almost worth that price by itself :)

email jake_page@yahoo.com if interested. Will drop it off for free if you are in the Bay Area, CA...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis