Marantz 2230 schematic ??

P

philconerd

Audiophyte
I'm new to this forum but I have been interested in audio for many years. I am looking for a copy of the schematic for my Marantz 2230. Many of the lamps have quit working and I plan to purchase them and then open it up and replace them. I need the list of the lamps that should be purchased. I found a thread from 2007 that describes how to relamp this one.
Thanks in advance.

G.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
... I am looking for a copy of the schematic for my Marantz 2230. Many of the lamps have quit working and I plan to purchase them and then open it up and replace them. I need the list of the lamps that should be purchased. I found a thread from 2007 that describes how to relamp this one.
Welcome to Audioholics.

I also have an old 2230, purchased in 1973, and still in use today. I makes a nice preamp for a 2-channel system I have in the bedroom. I do have the schematic diagram that came with it. I'll scan it at work tomorrow and send it to you. Send me a PM with your email address as I may not be able to attach that document any other way. It's a large busy diagram, and I certainly cannot locate any light bulb info on it myself.

I'd be interested in knowing any info you find on purchasing replacements for those lamps.

Look around the Marantz Legendary Audio Classic web site where you might get lucky and find a link for a schematic diagram.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis