LTB Monoprice open screw type banana plugs

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I'm looking for two pairs of monoprice open screw type banana plugs, so if anyone has a couple pair lying around that they want to sell for cheap, let me know.

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
I'm looking for two pairs of monoprice open screw type banana plugs, so if anyone has a couple pair lying around that they want to sell for cheap, let me know.
I might have a few pairs. I know I have some of the closed screw, but might have the open as well. I'll check tonight when I'm at home and let you know.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Thanks, if you don't have any of the open screw type, I may be able to use the closed type, just let me know.

B

BWG707

Audioholic
I'm curious, why don't you just buy some from Mono....? They are less than a dollar a piece.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
It would be about $5 shipped for 2 pair, but I figure if somone here has some lying around that they want to get rid of and make a quick few bucks I'd give them the chance.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I'll see if I have some spares at home when I get off. If I do, I'll send em to you for free.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I do have two pairs of open screw types available :)

Go ahead and pm me your address and I'll have them in the mail tomorrow or the day after.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I am no longer in need of any more plugs, thanks to its philip for sending me some.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis