lots of stuff must go!

C

cutter

Audioholic
Emotiva UPA-1 monoblock amps, black, set of 2- $300 plus S/H from St. Louis, MO. Works perfectly, just haven't used them in my system for about 2 years.

Parasound 5250 5 channel amp, new classic- black- works perfectly. $1000 plus S/H. one channel had to be repaired, this was done by Parasound. Never put it back in my system after I tested it, realized the Denon receiver was doing just fine.

Parasound Halo A21 amp- silver- one of the triggers isn't working- priced to help cover cost of repair $1200 plus S/H

Denon 3805 receiver- black. works perfectly, just don't need it anymore. no remote. $100 plus S/H.

just trying to declutter a bit- I have too many toys. I have original boxes for shipping. cost of shipping UPS or FedEx, whichever is more convenient for buyer.

PM with questions.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Emotiva UPA-1 monoblock amps, black, set of 2- $300 plus S/H from St. Louis, MO. Works perfectly, just haven't used them in my system for about 2 years.

Parasound 5250 5 channel amp, new classic- black- works perfectly. $1000 plus S/H. one channel had to be repaired, this was done by Parasound. Never put it back in my system after I tested it, realized the Denon receiver was doing just fine.

Parasound Halo A21 amp- silver- one of the triggers isn't working- priced to help cover cost of repair $1200 plus S/H

Denon 3805 receiver- black. works perfectly, just don't need it anymore. no remote. $100 plus S/H.

just trying to declutter a bit- I have too many toys. I have original boxes for shipping. cost of shipping UPS or FedEx, whichever is more convenient for buyer.

PM with questions.
Just a suggestion here. Maybe post some pics of your gear that you intend to sell. It usually helps a lot. But, hey it is up to you. Good luck with the sale.

Cheers,

Phil

G

GFOViedo

Audioholic
Is that $300 for both amps + shipping? If it is can you give me a quote to Visalia Ca 93277.

C

cutter

Audioholic
will do- (quote to CA) probably wont be til the weekend, I'm slammed at work.

posting pics this wkend as well.

thanks for suggestions.

C

cutter

Audioholic
Is that $300 for both amps + shipping? If it is can you give me a quote to Visalia Ca 93277.
I am sorry this has taken so long- are you still interested? I am hoping to have the shipping quote within a couple of weeks.

G

GFOViedo

Audioholic
I am sorry this has taken so long- are you still interested? I am hoping to have the shipping quote within a couple of weeks.
I ended up buying something else, but please go ahead and give me a quote, I might be able to convince the wife I still need them lol.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Did Parasound give you a cost to cover the repair for the A21, I might be interested

C

cutter

Audioholic
Did Parasound give you a cost to cover the repair for the A21, I might be interested
I didn't get a quote- I just guessed how much it would cost- I can't imagine it would be more than a couple hundred bucks at most.

C

cutter

Audioholic
I ended up buying something else, but please go ahead and give me a quote, I might be able to convince the wife I still need them lol.
shipping would be expensive- $60/package. they weigh 32.5 pounds and are big boxes. probably not worth it.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I will take the UPA-1's, if they are still available (I gather GFOVideo is not interested at this point).
I sent you a PM!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis