Looking to augment "The Sixes" with a musical subwoofer

ski2xblack

ski2xblack

Audioholic Field Marshall
...and to further drive people mad...
Made me laugh at that one. Hey, you're having a blast with your experiments, and life's too short not to have a blast as often as possible. I'm with TLS, though, if this works out well you're joining us on the next trip to Vegas.

Klipschhead302

Klipschhead302

Senior Audioholic
Made me laugh at that one. Hey, you're having a blast with your experiments, and life's too short not to have a blast as often as possible. I'm with TLS, though, if this works out well you're joining us on the next trip to Vegas.
Hey now, that craziness is in a different thread, this is a whole other level of crazy where I'm sure the end result will be me listening to this and going WTF?? :D

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
Hey now, that craziness is in a different thread, this is a whole other level of crazy where I'm sure the end result will be me listening to this and going WTF?? :D
On the other hand, the internet is rife with questions, looking for solutions to fix things that were done right.

Klipschhead302

Klipschhead302

Senior Audioholic
On the other hand, the internet is rife with questions, looking for solutions to fix things that were done right.
Exactly, however what is right for one, may not be for another.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis