Looking for Episode Retailers

B

baltjazz08

Audiophyte
i am auditioning sub-woofers for a new set up, and have read some glowing reviews of the Episodes. The rep at Best Buy (the Magnolia side of the house) confirmed the quality compared to the other choices under consideration. I live near Columbia, MD (between Baltimore and Washington,DC. The only person I've found so far who has these is out in Purcellville, VA, about a 1-1/2 hour drive. Is anyone aware of somewhere closer where I might be able to listen to them prior to purchase? Thanks ...

M

MasterpieceAV

Audiophyte
I can't help you with finding a dealer close to you and I am located in Colorado but I sell episode and can tell you they are a rock solid very hard to beat at there price point line of quality speakers. I can honestly tell you without hesitation if you can find a dealer near you to buy Episode speakers from even without getting to hear them in person they are well worth the purchase. The triple sub boxes you can get from them are right on point performance wise with JL Reference Sub's at a third of the price!

On a side note they also offer a guarantee if you were unhappy after buying any of there speakers and found another comparably priced speaker they will give you your money back on the speakers and send you 100$ for your time! You would have to go through the dealer about that guarantee however I have yet to ever have a customer contact me back about the speakers not being on par and only get rave reviews after installing them!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis