Looking for a copy of The Police - Every Breath You Take: The Classics on SACD

captain_tinker

captain_tinker

Audioholic
Folks,
I have been looking all over the place for a copy of The Police -- Every Breath You Take: The Classics on SACD, but the only place I see it is at amazon.com, buying used ones. I can't seem to find it anywhere. I see that a few people have listed this among their collections here, so I am wondering, where did you get it? I only seem to be able to find the DTS or the regular CD version of it otherwise.

-capT :confused:

C

caupina

Full Audioholic
Captain: Have you tried Best Buy????. I went there last week (the one on Torrance, L.A.) and they had like 3 or 4 The Police SACD, I can´t recall the exact titles. I´m going to stop by that store tomorrow and let you know if they have it on stock. We can work something out, what do you think???

captain_tinker

captain_tinker

Audioholic
Caupina,
Actually yeah, that's actually where I saw the DTS disc of it the first time. My local Best Buy does have a small section of DVD-A and SACD, and DTS, but not a very good selection unfortunately. I almost got the DTS disc of it, but thought I would wait. It wasn't until I saw on Amazon that an SACD of it existed, though they don't actually sell it, they only have used copies avail, and I would prefer a new copy.

-capT

A

audiofox

Full Audioholic
caupina said:
Captain: Have you tried Best Buy????. I went there last week (the one on Torrance, L.A.) and they had like 3 or 4 The Police SACD, I can´t recall the exact titles. I´m going to stop by that store tomorrow and let you know if they have it on stock. We can work something out, what do you think???
Caupina, that store is only a few miles from my place, but I have not shopped there for HD audio before. Do they have a good selection? How are their prices relative to other B&M or web sites?

C

caupina

Full Audioholic
I have no idea because I've never bought any audio equipment there. Every time I stop by BB, is just to check out the SACD/DVD-A, and I just have taken a quick look at their Magnolia center, which is huge , but can't tell you if they are cheaper or not. They have a huge selection though.

captain_tinker

captain_tinker

Audioholic
Folks,
Well, after doing some googling in my spare time today, I came across some thread at the AVS forum about the Police catalog having been released on SACD, and found a link to the Regatta sacd, and did a quick search there, and voila! They have it!

http://www.mojosounds.com/music/musicItemPage.php/inv_id=315174

So has anyone shopped Mojo Sounds before? I usually hesitate to order any place online I am not familiar with. Too many bad experiences...

-capT

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis