Looking AGAIN for a sub.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Lol :D Well, with a -3dB of 33Hz, it is pretty comparable to the others (X-sub is 28hz). That is a big difference from the claimed 22hz of the 10". The benefit here being the free shipping and cable which you can sell if you don't need.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Get the Canton and paint it black with automotive spray paint, do the grill too.:D

Rowdy S13

Rowdy S13

Audioholic Chief
So basicly, and not suprisingly, the most expensive is the best. Well is seems like I have some thinking to do. Thanks for all the help guys, Ill let you know what I order.

Thanks,
Sean

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Rowdy S13 said:
So basicly, and not suprisingly, the most expensive is the best. Well is seems like I have some thinking to do. Thanks for all the help guys, Ill let you know what I order.

Thanks,
Sean
Or you could get this.:D

http://www.parts express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?&Partnumber=300-770

(close the gap after you paste it into your browser)

It is not good for WAF, or your neighbors, but that isn't going to stop me.:D

Rowdy S13

Rowdy S13

Audioholic Chief
LOL well rember the orgin of my post. I need something smaller for living in some kind of attached housing. I dont think that beast would work to well. Thanks for looking out though :D

Sean

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Rowdy S13 said:
LOL well rember the orgin of my post. I need something smaller for living in some kind of attached housing. I dont think that beast would work to well. Thanks for looking out though :D

Sean
I knew it wouldn't be what you were looking for. LOL:D I was just being a joker.:)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis