Logitech Harmony 670

Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
You probably know what this is if you're reading it. Brand new, $55 shipped Priority Mail or $50 picked up/dropped off/meet up in NY/NJ area.

For those who don't know, the Harmony series of remotes are USB-programmable learning remotes that people love for their non-maco task-oriented approach. Hit Watch TV, and it acts accordingly for all of your devices!

Don't like how a device is being used? Jump into the custom configuration and set things for buttons that are held rather than just pressed, delay a signal to give your device enough time to catch it, or enter codes not normally available on the standard remote! All through a slick and friendly web-based interface.

No complicated jargon, Harmony asks you what you have and how you want to use it. Hit a task, like Watch Movie, and the devices don't act right? Hit Help, and it will guide you step by step through the devices to find the source of the problem!

Ok, enough of that, buy it already. Jeez. If you read this far, either you want it or you're bored. And if you're that bored, GET BACK TO WORK! Oh wait... that's what I should do...

R

Ronno6

Audiophyte
Harmony 670

Nemo, I am interested in your remote. my son just purchased a Harmony 620, which I believe is very similar. Having yours would help me help him.Before making an offer, What payment methods do you accept??

Thanks, Ron

Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
Nemo, I am interested in your remote. my son just purchased a Harmony 620, which I believe is very similar. Having yours would help me help him.Before making an offer, What payment methods do you accept??

Thanks, Ron
Paypal, cash in person, check with time to clear, money order, cashier's check from bank. I think that covers every possible way. =)

R

Ronno6

Audiophyte
Thanks. Yup, that about sums it up. May I contact you directly? Thanks.

R

Ronno6

Audiophyte
I have to post 2 more times in order to do that. One more after this one.
No problem.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis