Lobbiest trying to ruin chocolate

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Cost Plus / World Market
What a great store for finding obscure products. They also have a very good wine selection...and beer. Can't really beat BevMo for beer, though.

I actually found my chocolate at Walmart - Lindt 85% Cocoa
Good stuff. Less than 2 bucks for 3.5 oz

-pat

Pheaton

Pheaton

Audioholic
Thanks Pheaton, I'll try it this weekend, maybe a Guinness and a wee bit of chocolate on the side;):D Actually thanks for the link, I'll look into it.
Hi,
Your welcome. I brought some to a fantasy football draft the other day and they were a big hit. I find it smoother than guinness (which I like very much) but also heavier than guinness. It is not the kind of beer that I always reach for, but rather the kind I treat myself to every once in a while.

Enjoy.

Pheaton

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
If you are really missing your chocolate fix you might want to ask your doc about eating good quality dark chocolate that is higher in cocoa content (if you like that of course). There are many studies that show it is rather healthy and because little sugar and no milk is added it isn't unhealthy, in moderation.

Check this link out. Might help you get your dose again ;). Not the best study and it was only done on non-diabetics, but hey, can't hurt to ask. I have a feeling your Doc was more worried about crappy milk chocolate than dark.
I'm sure you're right about the extra sweet chocolate.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis