List of Android based Projectors

heatsink101

heatsink101

Audiophyte
Hey guys, I've got a Roku + LCD setup, that I'd like to replace with a single portable Projector. Remote and Battery Power are a plus.

Big or Small; Post 'em all!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Welcome! Don't waste your money on those portables they look like crap I almost bought one, but Fuzz intercepted me and told me about this model. :) One of the reasons I got my PJ and I'm very happy with the PQ: http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-500-projector/
Acer Ebay seller had one on sale last week, but it sold fast.

CSnyder

CSnyder

Audiophyte
I agree with afterlife2's comment. Acer seems to be a good choice. I see on Consumer Top website that Acer is also on the toplist of best projectors. So I might as well try it.

Anyway, can you share about your experience using this brand? Pros and Cons? Is it superior in DVD movie watching?

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
If you are interested in a projector, then why not tell us about what you are trying to achieve. This really isn't the right thread to discuss it in though. Start a new thread, tell us about your space, what you are hoping for, etc. DVD is a pretty weak way to show videos at 100"+ diagonal. Blu-ray Disc is a great starting point for movie viewing. It goes downhill from there.

Best entry level models: BenQ HT2050 & Epson HC2040. Both are under $1,000 and do very well for the money.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis