LG HBS 750 Replacement Earbuds

J

jcwillia1

Audiophyte
I've been using LG's HBS headsets for five years now and I love them - they fit my lifestyle absolutely perfectly - wires are never in my way, decent sound and easy to reach controls.

The problem I've been having lately is that only the earbud covers (the little rubber attachments) that I got with my very first pair of LG's are any good. The rest of them don't work for me.

I took some pictures to illustrate what I mean :

The earbud that looks more like a cone is the one I love. It's made with a thicker rubber than the other one and when I push it into my ear (not all the way mind you) I get a perfect sound every time.

When I use the other attachment I have to fiddle with it for 3 minutes to get it to sit right in my ear so that it delivers the full spectrum of sound. Most of the time it doesn't seal right and I get no bass whatsoever from whatever I'm listening to.

I've spent countless hours on Amazon looking for replacements and all of them look terrible. I've seen a video on Lifehacker where they make buds out of ear plugs and I might try that next but those won't be nearly to take in and out of my ear as these are.

I also don't like the cone attachments at all - the ones that look like Christmas trees. One of my ears fits with those fine - the other ear must be shaped differently because it hurts like hell.

Can someone give some advice? And new headphones is not the advice I'm looking for. These are perfect - I just need to find the right buds.

Thanks.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Welcome. Let me know how you like them when you get them. They make my
Klipsch Image X10 sound great.

J

jcwillia1

Audiophyte
the fit was a little tough getting them on but once they were on they delivered exactly the sound I was looking for - thanks.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Glad it worked out for you. Happy listening! :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis