D

Da5id

Audiophyte
I pulled the trigger on this deal and I am waiting for my B6 to be delivered. The vendor is Adorama – its eBay storefront. The item description says brand-new, sealed, unopened, etc. I have heard that some unscrupulous dealers are are sending out refurbished, open box, resealed returns, etc. Does anyone know if Adorama have a good reputation in this regard. It seems like there been around a long time so I didn't even check the resellers ratings.

Any votes of confidence will be greatly appreciated. Any warnings will be received with dread, but still received. :)

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
I pulled the trigger on this deal and I am waiting for my B6 to be delivered. The vendor is Adorama – its eBay storefront. The item description says brand-new, sealed, unopened, etc. I have heard that some unscrupulous dealers are are sending out refurbished, open box, resealed returns, etc. Does anyone know if Adorama have a good reputation in this regard. It seems like there been around a long time so I didn't even check the resellers ratings.

Any votes of confidence will be greatly appreciated. Any warnings will be received with dread, but still received. :)
Not sure if they are an authorized dealer and if not is a warranty valid.

zeuiax

zeuiax

Audioholic
Adorama is a very well reputed electronic shop in NYC. I have bought EG9100 curved OLED from them via ebay in FEB. As it says, it was brand new in unopened box. But ships from their warehouse in NY...and yes they are AUTHORIZED DEALER.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis