Bob Leonard

Bob Leonard

Junior Audioholic
This Lexicon RT-20 works without any issues. All digital, analog, and HDMI inputs and output have been tested, and are all in working order. It is in nice cosmetic condition. I am selling due to a change in my setup I sold my Lexicon MC-12, and bought a Denon AVR-5308ci. So, I found a matching Denon DBP-A100. So, the Lexicon RT-20 is now for sale. I have the original remote control and owner’s manual; however, I no longer have the original box. Selling price $400.00 I only ship to the lower 48 states. I will charge a flat rate of $50.00.

Last edited:
Bob Leonard

Bob Leonard

Junior Audioholic
I have tried to attach some picture files. I keep getting a message that the file is to big. I have the Lexicon RT-20 listed on Audiogon there you can see the pictures of the exact unit.

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
I have tried to attach some picture files. I keep getting a message that the file is to big. I have the Lexicon RT-20 listed on Audiogon there you can see the pictures of the exact unit.

Make a few more posts in other threads. Photo limits are in place to limit spam bots.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
File too big happens a lot. I use a photo resizer and shrink by 40%. That usually works.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis