D

daniels_co

Audiophyte
The picture quality, although noticeably better than your standard LCD TVis not the most impressive part of it. The film showing on the LED TV was not an action film with fast moving images, it was a normal kind of everyday film, but boy can you notice the difference. The camera pans as it would do in any film, from one person to another, and that is where the biggest difference lye’s. The first thing you notice is that the images keep amazing clarity as the camera moves, and it is very noticeable, especially when you go back on home to a normal LCD TV. To be quite honest I didn’t thing the difference would be that great, especially to the point that I would pick it up in the first 10 seconds of looking at it. After that I spent a further 10 minutes staring and contemplating how I can raise the money for one of these.

G

green1706

Audiophyte
The picture quality, although noticeably better than your standard LCD TVis not the most impressive part of it. The film showing on the LED TV was not an action film with fast moving images, it was a normal kind of everyday film, but boy can you notice the difference. The camera pans as it would do in any film, from one person to another, and that is where the biggest difference lye’s. The first thing you notice is that the images keep amazing clarity as the camera moves, and it is very noticeable, especially when you go back on home to a normal LCD TV. To be quite honest I didn’t thing the difference would be that great, especially to the point that I would pick it up in the first 10 seconds of looking at it. After that I spent a further 10 minutes staring and contemplating how I can raise the money for one of these.
LED TVis a term used by Samsung to describe its line of LCD (liquid crystal display) TVsthat use LED backlighting.
LED-backlit LCD TVs do differ from conventional LCD TVs in some important areas:
1- They can produce a very bright image and deep blacks (doesn't work for Edge-LED
2- With Edge-LED lighting they can be extremely slim.
3- They can offer lower power consumption.
4- They can offer a wider colour gamut, especially when RGB-LED backlighting is used.
Thanks for info daniels....

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis