D

daniels_co

Audiophyte
The more you watch, the more you see the difference and if a normal everyday program/film shows a big difference, I can only begin to imagine how amazing an LED TV would be for gaming or action films. After I managed to blink, I had a walk around it and again was truly amazed. The size!! Although I know LED TVs are Ultra Thin, again, I don’t believe you can really appreciate how big a difference there is until you see one in real life. The LED TV I was looking at was a Samsung, UE40B6000/A, series 6, 40″ Box Set in Rose Black, and the good news is the price is started to come down.To wrap up, believe the hype! LED TV’s are the future!

Last edited:
bandphan

bandphan

Banned
The more you watch, the more you see the difference and if a normal everyday program/film shows a big difference, I can only begin to imagine how amazing an LED TV would be for gaming or action films. After I managed to blink, I had a walk around it and again was truly amazed. The size!! Although I know LED TVs are Ultra Thin, again, I don’t believe you can really appreciate how big a difference there is until you see one in real life. The LED TV I was looking at was a Samsung, UE40B6000/A, series 6, 40″ Box Set in Rose Black, and the good news is the price is started to come down.To wrap up, believe the hype! LED TV’s are the future!
The display you mentioned is not LED, its LCD with led back/edge lighting;) And Ill keep my plasmas for now. Thanks for the review

Last edited:
Chopin_Guy

Chopin_Guy

Senior Audioholic
After I managed to blink, I had a walk around it and again was truly amazed. The size!! Although I know LED TVs are Ultra Thin...
+1 for Bandphan's comments....Plasma is still superior by quite a bit. And on top of if two of Panasonics new plasma lines are as thin (the V10 series) and thinner (the Z10 series is thinner) than the samsungs lcd/led displays. And that is without all the over-blown mass marketing like samsung had to use on the 'thin-factor'....

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis