Last system I will ever need to own

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
No, not the Linkwitz Orion. :)

I'm talking about my RBH SX-T2/R system. :cool:

RBH towers. Denon pre-pro. ATI amps.

That's right. I am done. ;)

Well, except for the floor, which needs to be replaced with wood floor & large area rug. :)
That Photobucket prevents a lot of audioholics including myself from seeing your photos. It surely has some interesting features, but I understand that it costs you a nice sum of money to use it as well. Is it still $399 a year?

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Of course. Especially now that I can use Imgur to post pictures. :D
I've just found that you are now using Imgur which pleases me more.

You have quite a nice setup. But are you sure that will be your last system?

As audiophiles, we are always exposed to upgrades, gadgets to improve the performance of our systems. Of course, when you have excellent equipment, possibility of further improvement is minimal.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
That Photobucket prevents a lot of audioholics including myself from seeing your photos. It surely has some interesting features, but I understand that it costs you a nice sum of money to use it as well. Is it still $399 a year?
Yeah, I think Photobucket has wronged many of us. So I have ditched them. :D

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I've just found that you are now using Imgur which pleases me more.

You have quite a nice setup. But are you sure that will be your last system?

As audiophiles, we are always exposed to upgrades, gadgets to improve the performance of our systems. Of course, when you have excellent equipment, possibility of further improvement is minimal.
I think the key word is “minimal”.

Once our systems reach a certain performance level, it’s more important to look for better contents and recordings than more speakers or electronics. :D

Of course, one thing we can’t control is the life span of our electronics. If they break, then we’ll have no choice but to buy new ones. :D

Last edited:
moves

moves

Audioholic Chief
Do you have pics of the front end? Hence the breasts on the beast!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis