Last system I will ever need to own

mannye

mannye

Audioholic Intern
Ha! 12 Fridges... Now I want 12 fridges to put beer kegs in..

mannye

mannye

Audioholic Intern
Awesome actually. I have a full outdoor kitchen in addition to the regular one and it's great for entertaining on a nice day because you're outside cooking and talking to everyone plus on fish fry days or bacon days, I don't stink up the house.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Ah. My brain didn't go that direction. That makes more sense.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Two kitchens? Interesting.
Well, the 2nd Kitchen (full-size refrigerator, quartz countertops, kitchen cabinets, full-size kitchen sink, garbage disposer, electric range, vent hood) is at the back of the house, but is INDOOR. There is a Door to close the 2nd Kitchen off from the rest of the house. And there is a big window that can be opened. So if I close the door and open the window, I guess it's semi-outdoors. :D

I do have a natural gas grill in the rear porch. But I'm not much of an outdoor guy (except for jogging/exercise), so I might use the grill once a year. :D

mannye

mannye

Audioholic Intern
Makes sense. If the place is big enough, and I assume it is, then having a second kitchen so you don't have to go way over to the other side of the house is super convenient.

Mine started when I thought, "Boy, it would be nice to have a working sink out here so I wouldn't have to go inside to rinse out glasses." And quickly, the sink should have a place to cut a lime... and then what if I wanted to have cold mixers out here? And then...well, while I'm building in a fridge, this stainless cooktop would look great with the black granite... and that's how that happens.. Now it's a grill with a fridge and two burners plus a searing grate with infrared elements.

And now, after about 12 years, it's getting ripped out and re-done probably adding a vent hood (because it's in the Florida room (which is technically outdoors) but which is about to become indoor air conditioned space because Miami Beach has gotten way too hot over the last 5 years.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Makes sense. If the place is big enough, and I assume it is, then having a second kitchen so you don't have to go way over to the other side of the house is super convenient.

Mine started when I thought, "Boy, it would be nice to have a working sink out here so I wouldn't have to go inside to rinse out glasses." And quickly, the sink should have a place to cut a lime... and then what if I wanted to have cold mixers out here? And then...well, while I'm building in a fridge, this stainless cooktop would look great with the black granite... and that's how that happens.. Now it's a grill with a fridge and two burners plus a searing grate with infrared elements.

And now, after about 12 years, it's getting ripped out and re-done probably adding a vent hood (because it's in the Florida room (which is technically outdoors) but which is about to become indoor air conditioned space because Miami Beach has gotten way too hot over the last 5 years.
I would love to have a second kitchen! I would dedicate it to stuff like brewing beer, making pickles and preserves, and other stuff along those lines!

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I still remember when my ex-wife took my 5,000 sqft house and all my money away from me....just saying....

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Awesome actually. I have a full outdoor kitchen in addition to the regular one and it's great for entertaining on a nice day because you're outside cooking and talking to everyone plus on fish fry days or bacon days, I don't stink up the house.
We built a small outdoor kitchen. It's great but then again, I grill dinner every night plus in the summer we rarely go in the house. We even watch all of our movies out there.

It's kind of like I just walked all over ADTG's thread...lol...

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
We built a small outdoor kitchen. It great but then again, I grill dinner every night plus in the summer we rarely go in the house. We even watch all of our movies out there.

It's kind of like I just walked all over ADTG's thread...lol...

It's all GOOD, man. :D

Looks like a resort there.

mannye

mannye

Audioholic Intern
Wow. That's quite a castle you got yourself. Around here that would be a ridiculous amount of money.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
WTH is an Aerobic System? Is it for fitness or to eat Sh$%?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis