Kung Fury, Cheese At Its Best On Netflix

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Kung Fury

Hope that link works... I sometimes like to watch intentionally cheesy movies. The type that revel in their cheesiness proudly and make no apologies. Kung Fury, at 30 minutes long, might be one of the best I've seen in that genre. It's super over the top ridiculous, but is shot and written well. Lots of action and It's pretty damned funny too. A must see, imo.

"The movie itself is clearly not meant to be taken seriously, from its plot, to its purposeful over-acting, to its classic 80’s soundtrack (featuring a theme song by David Hasselhoff, because of course it does), Kung Fury is everything you want from your 80’s cheesy cop flick, all crammed into 30 minutes. Clunky computers, DeLoreans, old-school digital effects and lasers, extreme blood and gore, arcades, and video game-style montages are all present, and they all work flawlessly to make this short film one of the greats."

http://beneaththeunderground.com/review-david-sandbergs-kung-fury-2015/

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Added to my list, love cheese tasting.
He didn't mention Hitler, dinosaurs and warrior maidens in that snippet above... If you love cheese every once in a while, I promise you won't be disappointed. I've seen it 3-4 times.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Pretty sure I posted this one before. It was better than Sharknado lol. So dumb, but I laughed. They NAILED the cheesiness.

"Before I could pull the trigger I was struck by lightning...and bitten by a cobra."

Last edited:
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Pretty sure I posted this one before. It was better than Sharknado lol. So dumb, but I laughed. They NAILED the cheesiness.

"Before I could pull the trigger I was struck by lightning...and bitten by a cobra."
WAY better than Sharknado. That's one of my favorite lines. This one cracked me up too.

"F*ck, that's a laser raptor. I thought those went extinct thousands of years ago!"

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I was in tears during the mustache scene. Those two German guys were hilarious. "TANK you."

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
There is another cheesy one I caught on TMC just after KF called Dudes and Dragons....

ps Here's the trailer

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis