Kung Fu Panda ZOMG CONTAINS SPOILERS!!!!1!!

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I have seen this movie 3 times now (didn't pay once). I was impressed with the story, and the characters involved. Jack Black did a good job with his role, in the sense that his voice sounded believable. I can't comment on the picture or sound as I streamed it, seemed quite good though. The other voice actors fit in well, and didn't stand out as individuals. I didn't even know Jackie Chan played the monkey until I IMDB'd it. Plenty of slap stick humor mainly involving Poh (Panda). Kinda corny, kinda funny.

ZOMG SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!111!!!1!ELEVEN!

The story is based around Poh (the fat panda) in his everyday life. He works with his dad (a duck... don't want to picture that one) in a noodle shop. The first scene is a nice action dream narrated by Jack B. That scene sets the tone for the whole movie really. Poh wanting to be a Kung Fu Master and eventually the Dragon warrior. The dragon warrior has to be chosen, and poh gets wrapped up in this by "mistake". The old wise turtle guy (don't remember the name) has quite deep lines, and seems to know everything, without you knowing it. His role has a lot to due with the selection of the Dragon warrior, and what it actually means.

ZOMG SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!111!!!1!ELEVEN! Over.

I would recommend this movie, but if you can't go without crudeness, you may find it a bit boring.

SheepStar

J

jamie2112

Banned
Both my kids want to see this movie. I guess the wife will be taking them as I leave the country for a month tomorrow. I wanted to see it with them but oh well.:(

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Nobody saw Kung Fu Panda? If you didn't, you're really missing out.

SheepStar

Pheaton

Pheaton

Audioholic
Hi,
The wife and I both went to see it, on IMAX even. We loved it. The scene where they are fighting over the dumpling was my favorite. The entire movie was very well done. I pretty sure I will be buying this one when it comes out on DVD.

Pheaton

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Hi,
The wife and I both went to see it, on IMAX even. We loved it. The scene where they are fighting over the dumpling was my favorite. The entire movie was very well done. I pretty sure I will be buying this one when it comes out on DVD.

Pheaton
Thank you. Can you comment on the picture and sound?my favorite scene has oogway in it.

Shifu: But who? Who is worthy to be trusted with the secret to limitless power? To become the Dragon Warrior?
Oogway: I don't know.

SheepStar

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis