K

Kramer

Audiophyte
I recently acquired a pair of floor standing klipsch speakers from my dad. I have no idea what I have on my hands here and would appreciate an honest unbiased ( u don't want to buy them for a steal cause I have no idea what I have) opinion on what I could ask in regards to selling them. If there is an expert out there I'd appreciate the help and can send pics. And if there's a place here to add pics please direct me.

ski2xblack

ski2xblack

Audioholic Field Marshall
Post the SN, we'll determine what they are.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
They don't have a model number aywhere on them? :confused:

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I recently acquired a pair of floor standing klipsch speakers from my dad. I have no idea what I have on my hands here and would appreciate an honest unbiased ( u don't want to buy them for a steal cause I have no idea what I have) opinion on what I could ask in regards to selling them. If there is an expert out there I'd appreciate the help and can send pics. And if there's a place here to add pics please direct me.
Make sure you do 5 post then you can post pics via Photobucket.com etc..

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Or, look at the back of the speaker for a model # and post it.

LAB3

LAB3

Senior Audioholic
Welcome to the forum...... can you email a pic? If so one of us can post it for you until figure out how to. Look on the back and see what is written or if they are older they will have some #s and letters hand stamped on the back of the top cabinet board. If they are from the Heritage Series you might plug them in and give them a listen, you might want to keep them.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis